more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Calling All Mofo's


I'm so glad it's almost time for Vegan MOFO. If anything will pull you out of a cooking/baking/blogging slump, this is it. This will be my third and hopefully best MOFO to date. Last year I slacked so I've definitely got to make up for it. Luckily I have finally gone through tons of magazines and my recipe binders are finally organized, as is my shelf of cookbooks. I have everything I need to make amazing food all month long and so much more time to do it while I'm unemployed. I'll have to do an inventory of the pantry and stock up on any staples I may be missing. I cannot wait to see what everyone else puts out. I'm always inspired by this event. If you're interested in making a go of it, sign up here by November 2.


No comments: