more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Sunday, August 08, 2010

I Love You, But I Love My Mo's More


Target has been my playground for years. You don't have to ask me twice if I want to tag along on a trip there. I will buy everything on my list plus five or six other things that are not on it, maybe seven if there are enough $5.00 dvds I do not already have. I always find great things for even greater prices. The store is neat and clean, even if the bathrooms are always kind of gross, there is the secret pharmacy bathroom that isn't (don't tell anyone else!). Sometimes their food is a bit cheaper than the grocery store, which is awesome, especially for cereal. I have also bought many a rad sheet set at a good price. I even have the Woolrich dog ones.

 It's been great Target, but it's time to let you go. You did a really shitty thing and I don't care want to hear the lame excuses. We're done.


p.s. Image was borrowed from here. Thank you!

No comments: