more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

now even more kiss-a-bull

Penny is wearing Smashbox Doubletake Lip Color in Cranberry (liner and color in one).

I tried it out today at the store and was delightfully surprised at how smooth the application was. I've seen lots of commercials for lipstick pencils but they all seem so sketchy. This really felt like lipstick in a pencil, so simple and yet so amazing at the same time. I know I must have looked like one of those infomercial people raving about a product after trying it for the first time, but I was truly impressed. My sister thought it looked great on me and offered to buy it for me. How could I say no?

I'll have to post a picture of how it looks on humans, but since Smashbox is cruelty-free, animals can be spokesmodels too.

p.s. How fabulous is her natural eyeliner? Jealous!




No comments: