more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Thursday, June 05, 2008

it's a doggy dog world

i've had penny for a week now. i think i am finally adjusted to the new schedule. what is funny is that i am not really waking up earlier, so much as i am getting up when my alarm goes off instead of snoozing for another 20-30 minutes.

taking care of this dog has made me realize how much i wasn't taking the best care of myself. i had the basic needs covered but not much else beyond that. i guess since i only had to worry about me, i didn't. you would think that adopting a dog would throw everything off track and mess up your routine, but it actually forced me to get on track (and off my butt!). say what you want about training a dog, but there is a lot of human training to be done as well.

i know this has been the "dog blog" lately, but soon we shall resume the normal nerdiness.

No comments: