more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Friday, October 21, 2005

Spare Pin

It's really funny that girls at work ask me for things like hair clips or rubberbands or brushes. If you've ever met me and caught the slightest glimpse at my hair, you can tell it is neither the type nor the length to necessitate any of those items. I usually have some kind of smart remark like, "does it look like I can put a brush through this" or "what am I going to do with a hair clip"? Right now I need a bobby pin in the worst way but I know better than to ask for one. Normally I would have a few stashed in my purse, but I changed bags a week ago. The red pvc on my handbag is flaking worse than certain gentleman we used to know. I'm going to see if I can MacGyver a paperclip to my purposes. I think I saw a plastic coated black one earlier, it should work.

No comments: