more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Buried Treasure

I'm probably late on this as usual, but I *think* I like tilly and the wall. I was lurking and found a description and links to their mp3's. The first song on their demo is total summer pop silliness, so that hooked me in. I haven't really listened to the rest and I was kind of worried because I guess someone in the group is from cursive and I'm still annoyed that when someone first met me they though I was emo. But, I think the pop will cancel out the pout. So far, so good. Bouncing in my chair at work is a vast improvement from being slumped over the keyboard when I got here. Morning Thunder+ cute girls singing= work is *almost* a fun place.

Interested parties can go here for the demo and here for the lp.


This person made my day.

P.S. I need HTML summer school in the worst way. I'm slippin'.

No comments: