more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Whatchu Got On My 40?

If you haven't already made the "Forty-Clove Chickpeas and Broccoli" from Appetite For Reduction, you better get on it, and fast. The recipe actually only calls for ten cloves of garlic, but since I always put more than the recipe states, I think I ended up with about 15. The directions are easy and the ingredient list is short, but my favorite part is that you use the broccoli stems, which I almost never do. It says the active time is fifteen minutes but it took me a bit longer because that is my favorite and most relaxing part of the cooking process. I was carving out my broccoli like a fool, but it turned out beautiful so I'm okay with that. If I made this for company I would do a double batch because I could have ate the whole pan of toasty roasty goodness by myself.

No comments: