more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

maranoia:

n. the state one finds herself in upon realizing she does not have marinara on hand after all-even though she has no recollection of using said marinara since purchasing it.

I was all set to accuse someone of using it without my permission since that tends to happen. Such is the fun of living with others who use your ingredients without asking/telling you. I am all for sharing, just let me know you used my stuff so I do not start cooking and find out I am missing something until it is almost too late.

However, I know I am truly the one to blame for slacking and not checking everything before beginning. Mise en place: learn it, live it, love it.

I checked the cupboard one more time and found it hiding out on the wrong shelf. Now how did that happen?

No comments: