more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

you can never have too many black t-shirts pt. 2



I think I was 25 when I decided I was offically too old to wear graphic tees. I probably did not wear them often enough to make the rule, which was more like a memo to myself that it was definitely too late to start. Then I had to bend the rule a bit so that I would only wear shirts with stuff printed on them if it was something I cared about or was interested in. If people are gonna stare at your boobs to read your shirt, they should be reading something worthwhile, I think.

I've done a pretty good job of sticking to the amended rule. Most of my printed shirts are about animal, human, women's issues, community events, 5k's I've walked, favorite bands, being vegan, supporting local/small businesses and so on. I've never been a "label/brand" person so these are the few times I will actually label myself.

Tonight I bought two black shirts, one plain (marshall's yo!) and one printed. I was lucky enough to catch an updated ppk blog and see the radness that is this new shirt, soon to be in heavy rotation after it arrives. There are only 42 left so if you want one, get on it. I am going to watch the mailbox like a mofo, can't wait!

p.s. I hope no one minds that I reposted the photo. Thanks!

No comments: