more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

fall back

I am really going to try to get back to business as usual since the last few weeks have been unusually unproductive and disappointing. I know I shouldn't dwell on it and instead should just keep on keepin' on. I have two cookbooks on loan I need to go through and get to work on, and of course, Thanksgiving is creeping up faster than you can say Tofurkey. I am interested in Bryant Terry's recipes in the latest Vegetarian Times and also have Happy Herbivore's Pudge Free Holidays to consult. I have only flipped through Terry's book (1 of 2 on loan!) but since each recipe seems to have a song assigned to it, I am having a mini crush on him. Being the nerd that I am have already found out he has a fiance. I know all the good vegans can't be taken, right?

I'm getting ready to take the pup out, but not before I download the Joan Harris playlist from itunes, so glad she cracked Greg over the head with that vase! I should also be reading Thanking The Monkey but Love Is A Mixtape, is a tempting re-read that keeps ending up on my bedside table.

No comments: