more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Saturday, June 06, 2009

her jazz

I've never been one of those women who loves shoes, but my new running shoes are making me very happy right now. I had a few pairs of really beat up pumas that also were not smelling so great and I knew I needed new shoes, fast. I wasn't finding anything I liked in the stores so I went online and found some saucony jazz that are vegan, perfect! They only come in two color combinations right now but maybe in time they will expand the line if more people buy them (I hope). They are so ridiculously comfortable, which is making all the walking I am doing so much more enjoyable. I've only done one quick jog in them but that was also excellent. I am definitely going to get the brown/green pair since I am in love with the black/oatmeal ones that I have right now. I freak out about favorite products being discontinued since it has happened to me more than a few times, so I am going to follow my mom's "if you like something you should buy two" rule, as soon as I get another unemployment check. I'll probably get two pair of each as cash allows.

A pair of asics showed up earlier today and I just feel so sad for them. They don't really have a chance compared to my new loves, poor timing. I am going to try them on again, but I think I might need to get a half size larger. I ordered those online as well and having never bought that brand I didn't know if they ran small. Hopefully the next size is right or I'll have to ditch them entirely and I don't want to because I'd really like to have two pairs I can rotate so neither gets too worn out too soon.

No comments: