more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sophomore

 


when i made this the other day i knew i would want to make it again very soon. i thought i could wait until the weekend and my sister warned me not to kill it. but when she called me at work i asked her what to make for my niece for dinner and she said scramble. i can't argue with that.

here is the picture i would have taken last time, were i not in such a hurry to chow down.

this is my new thing, ranchero scramble with tortilla land tortillas (almost like home made) and a huge glass of chocolate silk light.

i have an appointment with dr.jameson tonight. i think all of this fighting off of everyone else's cold for the past few weeks is starting to wear on me. take two of those and don't call in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: