more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

lovebirds

I need to band up with Professor Kelly and swap the days around again. VD=5/3, comprende vous Isabella?

Anyhow, all VD bashing aside, I really am not jealous of everyone who is lovey dovey and getting laid and loved and whatnot. Good for you, go for yours, but do it because you want to and not because you think you have to, do it all year dudes.

What does bother me, are the people who think that for one day out of the year they have to have someone to buy them tacky things or have someone to buy tacky things for, or else something is just wrong in the world.

My neighbor at work had two pity valentines today (one from boss and one from mom), so embarassing. I would rather get nothing than fish for flowers like that.

I'm single. It's cool. I'm not going to dupe some poor guy into buying me an ugly stuffed animal and some russell stover's so I can feign feeling better about myself for a day or two. I would probably end up feeling horrible for the rest of the year if I pulled a stunt like that.

And fuck all that noise anyway because I am someone special, all year round bitches!

No comments: