more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Extra Something

It's funny that no matter how much weight you lose you can still feel as fat as you ever were. At the same time, every five pounds you lose feels as good as losing fifty.

Anyhow last night I went shopping and I tried on some things just to see how they fit, or if they would fit at all. Not only did they fit, but they looked good too. I didn't end up buying them because I wasn't totally crazy about them and I was just so excited that they fit without a struggle or any overlap that I left and went to see what else was around.

Even though I'm a long way from my goal, any progress I make is awesome. I'll get there eventually as long as I keep working at it. I still wish I wasn't living as large as I am, but to know that I'm not as extra large as I used to be, makes me feel a lot better.

So in a matter of time I'll just be extra healthy and extra hot instead.

No comments: