more like this @ comicallyvintage.tumblr.com

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Round Up!

I have been cooking a lot lately, almost too much that I do not have time to blog about each thing separately. I'll try to keep on top of it from now on, but here is some deliciousness from November and one plate of awesome from today.


"Orange You Glad I Made Crispy Tofu" from Chloe's Kitchen- good but I would like  more spice.

"Pumpkin French Toast" from Vegan Brunch- super good, even though my bread wasn't stale enough.

Baked tortilla chips with "No-Queso Nacho Dip" from The Vegan Table- FFL is too spicy for me, this was pretty good.

"Three Bean Chili" from The Vegan Table- my fastest chili recipe to date, great w/the queso mixed into it.

Extreme close up of "Gingerbread Apple Pie" from Vegan With a Vengeance- so good!

"Voluptuous Pumpkin Pie" from Vegan Pie in the Sky- I'll leave it in longer next time, still amazing!

Breakfast date w/ my sister- "Chilaquiles" (Tofu Cookery), "Diner Home Fries" (Vegan Brunch), refried beans w/ green chiles and half an avocado each- yum!
Also, I started my new job on Tuesday and it's been nothing short of wonderful. It overlaps with what I was already doing so I have to learn some new tasks, but I have a slight advantage over the people who are completely new to the library. It's great to be working with our amazing team and best believe I am still keeping in contact with my gals from my other branch. They took such good care of me, they've definitely not seen the last of this one.






No comments: